Do Subliminal Messages Work? Perhaps a better question does it have an effect? Everything I’ve studied says there is a barely negligible effect to subliminal messages. That means you will get a .02% movement in the direction you want … sometimes. Other times it’s just does nothing.
The reason there so many subliminal self improvement CDs on amazon and ebay is because of marketing. They are selling the promise of fast transformation with no effort. They are selling snake oil.
Upon further investigation you’ll find the rumored effectiveness of subliminal messages was because of an unproven “test” in 1957. That so-called test planted the seeds of fear of modern mind control.
Realistically, mind control and influence doesn’t work as easily as subliminal message propaganda would imply. The only “trap doors” come from long hours of studying persuasion, influence and neuro linguistic programming (NLP).
Fortunately, some of the most essential mind control language patterns have already been written down for people to learn and apply. That is why I wrote “Mind Control Language Patterns”. It’s been selling consistently every since it was put on the market.
Just a few of the things you’ll learn are:
- Taking Mind Control From the Laboratory to The Streets – You’ll learn how to powerfully effect people in their everyday environment … without them suspecting a thing.Providing and Deleting Options – People only think they have a choice in important matter. This allows you the power to offer or remove the choices they have.
- Using Your Voice To Control The Emotions of Others – How you speak has as much an impact on people as what you say. You’ll discover how your voice can bring up love, fear, passion, acceptance and more when you know how to use it.
- Creating Another Personality – Multiple Personality is not a myth. It happens to all of us every day.
- Learn how to create a powerful personality within someone that can take on a life of it’s own. You can do this in one telephone conversation.Give Them Exactly What YOU Want – Quite simply the easiest way to have someone empathize with you.
- Taking People on a Time Travel Adventure – By using language you can hypnotically so disorient their perception of time that they think and feel as if they’ve always known you … even if you’ve just met.
Above all, don’t waste your time and money on self improvement audio CDs. They work only based on your expectations of them working (the Placebo Effect). For a more amusing look at this topic see this video.
[i] Loftus, Elizabeth F.; Klinger, Mark R. (June 1992). “Is the unconscious smart or dumb?”. American Psychologist. 47 (6): 761–765.
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay