I can say, without hesitation, learning hypnosis from Jeffrey Stephens completely transformed how I do hypnosis. Even though I had been doing clinical hypnosis for over a decade, Jeff made it clear I could get a faster, more dramatic result for my clients with just a few simple changes. Jeff Stephens hypnosis method is one I recommend to anyone wanting to become an effective hypnotist.
aka Dantalion Jones
Tired of the hype and theory?
Ready to step head and shoulders above the crowd, and claim the title of elite master hypnotist?
Prepare to delve into the exciting world of master hypnotist Jeffrey Stephens.
The Weekend Hypnosis Workshop won international fame for the hypnosis trainer whose stunningly fast 15 minute therapy sessions and daring street hypnosis exploits started to get him noticed.
On this video training program you’ll watch as a master hypnotist with over 40 years of real world experience walks you through absolutely everything you need to do, think, say and understand in order to rapidly and powerfully hypnotize anyone.
This is NOT a course full of stuffy theory, rather a rapid, practical drilling on the secrets other so called hypnotists only wish they knew.
We’ve seen this course transform total beginners into fully confident hypnotists within mere hours, and no hypnosis education can ever be called complete without a refreshing dose of no holds barred Jeffrey Stephens style training.
From instant hypnosis inductions, pretalks, therapy and suggestion routines, and a tremendous amount more, this course will give you everything you need to not just DO hypnosis, but to BE a master hypnotist.
The system includes Eight Online Video Training Modules and a detailed Hypnosis Manual that gives you all the scripts, bullet-points and techniques you’ll need to use Jeff’s process on your hypnotic subjects .
But let me break it down for you and show you exactly what you get with each individual component:
Module 1 gives you an overview of the most important aspects of Jeff’s process.
In fact, by the end of this module — in roughly an hour — you’ll be ready (and more importantly able) to drop someone into hypnosis for the first time.
- Welcome & Overview
- Two Rules for Hypnosis The Importance of Context and Intent.
- Two Questions that Set the Context for Hypnosis
- Why Great Hypnotists Never “Try”An Introduction to Rapid, Simple Deepeners
- Hypnosis that Sticks: A Demonstration of Hypnotic Phenomena
- A Demonstration of the Eight Word Induction
- Using “The Blitz” to Increase Learning, Enjoyment and Retention
- Exercise 1 : Now it’s Your Turn to Do Hypnosis for the First Time!
After you’ve gone through Module 1 and actually done hypnosis for the first time, you’ll be ready to continue with Module 2, which builds on the material in Module 1, outlines the Five Step Exduction, addresses congruency and shows how to anchor a feeling to an object with waking hypnosis.
- Techniques Related to the Eight Word Induction
- Rocking clients to enhance the experience
- Everything you do is an induction
- Hypnotizing those who don’t believe in it
- How to get someone to “want” to do what you tell them
- Creating a scenario they can accept and believe
- Hypnotic instructions should not “wear off”
- Intent sets the mode for everything you do
- Avoiding the terms “relax” and “relaxation
- “The Five Step Exduction How to use “cues” to keep the subconscious following your instructions
- Conscious vs. Subconscious mind: An Illustration
- The “Myth” of self-hypnosis
- Congruency: What you say and how you say it.
- Who can (and can’t) be hypnotized?
- What is a somnambulist?
- A demonstration: Hypnotizing a somnambulist
- Waking Hypnosis: Anchoring feelings to an object
- How to give instructions to the subconscious to get the result you want
Exercise 2 : Adding the Five Step Exduction to your process
Module 3 introduces the Boilerplate, which allows you to take control of the situation so the subject is not distracted by sounds, feelings or even self-talk.
Jeff introduces you to the “Super Suggestion,” tells you how to tie their own breathing to the process and how to prevent anyone from hijacking your hypnosis:
- The difference between social compliance and hypnosis
- “The deeper you go, the better you feel…”
- Using internalized, associated language Fractionation and a preview of complex deepeners
- The Boilerplate: Taking control of the environment
- Being in their heads (not yours)
- Hypnotizing pillows and chairs
- The “Super Suggestion”Three things you “MUST” give your client
- Suggestibility tests as inductions
- Can someone hijack your hypnosis?
- Using disorientation to enhance the experience
- Milton Erickson’s greatest contribution to hypnosis
- Exercise 3 : Building in “The Boilerplate.”
In Module 4, Jeff answers a number of audience questions related to somnambulism, fractionation, convincers, levels of hypnosis, self-hypnosis and what to do when “it doesn’t work.” In addition, he’ll demonstrate several quick inductions:
- Telling them what you’re going to do and how they’re going to respond
- A disorienting technique for distorting time
- When does hypnosis really end?
- How to tell when they’re really deep
- The Process of Narrowing Focus
- How to use covert tests in fractionation
- A few “convincers” that really work
- Demonstration: A lightening-fast induction with a somnambulist
- How do you really know if they are “deep enough?”Just how many levels are there?
- What to do when it doesn’t work
- Why can’t you hypnotize yourself?
- Induction demonstrations: :Jeff’s “hand-to-face” induction
- A fast re-induction
- An eye fixation induction & hand stick
- How to KNOW when you have real hypnosis
After everything you’ve learned in Module 4, you’ll be ready for Module 5, which is packed with exercises and demonstrations designed to polish your skills as a hypnotist.
It begins with a review of Jeff’s complete Ten Step Outline of Process, an overview of how the brain stores and retrieves information, how hallucinations are created, and much more…
- The complete, ten step outline of process
- How the brain works
- Hallucinations (naturally occurring & created)
- Ten second memory loss
- Exercise 4: Any induction
- Protective Qualities of “the Boilerplate”Exercise 5: A different induction
- Watch for the sign of intense focus
- Phenomena as proof
- Exercise 6: Got phenomena?Demonstration: The arm lock/eye lock induction
- Demonstration: A straight eye lock induction
- Troubleshooting: What if the eyes pop open in the middle of your eye-lock induction?
- Three reasons you won’t get phenomena
- How to hypnotize those who say you can’t
- It’s not about depth…Progressive relaxation, trance and the hypnosis pointCan you make changes in trance, rather than hypnosis?Stepping inside and getting the job done
Module 6 contains many of the core components of Jeff’s system.
It begins with complex deepeners, gets inside all the specifics of The Golden Box, tells you how to handle any disagreement from the subconscious and puts you in command of The Magic Mirror…
- Three specific complex deepeners
- A Demonstration of Passing through the Zero…
- The deepening effect of fractionation
- Demonstration of a Tap Deepener
- What should I do if someone falls asleep?
- In Exercise 7, you’ll incorporate complex deepeners into your process
- Changework: The Golden Box
- Invoking “trance” to occupy the conscious mind
- How to speak directly to the subconscious mind:A Three Step Process
- What to do if the subconscious disagrees with your instruction
- Two words that reassociate the conscious mind
- How to deliver The Magic Mirror
- Getting agreement from the conscious and subconscious
- Jeff’s system for making people feel good about themselves
- Trusting the sub-conscious to do its job
- The best time to set a reinduction trigger
Module 7 helps put it all together for you with a look at the mindset, an explanation and demonstration of waking hypnosis and a real-life, start-to-finish session in which Jeff performs each step of his Ten Step Process…
- Buying into the mindset…
- Would You Like to Take a Five Minute Vacation?
- The mindset for a non-smoker
- Speaking to the subconscious…Using a results-based method
- Symbology: Waking hypnosis…Demonstration: Using waking hypnosis to create “rock-solid” confidence
- Adapting the process for yourself
- Congruity is the key
- What to say if NOTHING you do seems to be working
- A vivid example: Creating change with “two futures”Building your hypnosis toolbox
- Positioning symbology as an “alternative” to hypnosis
- Start-to-finish Session 1: See every step of Jeff’s Ten Step Process in action in this sesson designed to eliminate nail-biting
Module 8 gives you even more opportunities to see Jeff’s process in action, with start-to-finish sessions of 20 minutes or less, designed to create positive, lasting change…
- Can the subconscious really process negatives?
- How Jeff eliminated a dog phobia in less than two minutes with a negative command to the subconscious
- Start-to-finish Session 2: A session designed to turn a smoker into a non-smoker
- Start-to-finish Session 3: A session designed to eliminate chronic stomach pain
- Start-to-finish Session 4: Another session designed to turn a smoker into a non-smoker
- The Wrap-up: Even after it’s over, “it ain’t all over…”
Now that I’ve outlined what’s in the video portion of the course, let me clue you in on one of the most valuable assets of the system…
The Jeffrey Stephens Hypnosis Workshop Manual
This comprehensive training guide gives you all the scripts, bullet-points and techniques you need to be able to create positive, lasting change using Jeff’s system.
From his general outline of process and first act of compliance all the way through the eye engagement, inductions, simple and complex deepeners, phenomena, reinduction trigger, changework, symbology, blitz, magic mirror and five count exduction, everything is covered in amazing detail.
This manual will make it easy for you to have fun, help people or even make money with hypnosis using Jeff’s system.
Bonus: A Complete, Four Module Audio “Masterclass”with Jeffrey Stephens and Conversational Hypnotist Igor Ledochowski
In this four part Masterclass series Igor asks Jeff to guide us through his personal approach — his method of hypnosis — and grills Jeff on his complete proven system for creating rapid, positive change.
Please note, this is a BIG file and will take some time to download.