Can the mind be programmed like a computer?
Yes it can but mind is not exactly like a computer so can’t simply plug in a line of code and know that it’s going to work.
Knowing how to program the mind can help you create very powerful mental machines that work automatically right when you need it.
Knowing how to program the mind gives you a incredible tool to persuade, influence and manipulate others … sometimes without them knowing.
These Mental Machines can be created within your own mind to make life easier and they can be created in others so that they will tend to respond automatically as they might want. But these mental machines can also be created and installed in others without them even knowing it’s taking place.
You could be filled with these pre-programmed mental machines right now (and you probably are).
You’ll learn how to build these mental programs in others and protect yourself from having them installed in you.
“The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people. His servitude is strictly objective.”
Brave New World, Aldous Huxley, 1958
Here is what you’ll get in this CD.
- You’ll learn how to create the powerful hypnotic state you’ll need to create any mental machine you want. (You’ll be surprised that you can achieve this in less than 2 minutes with our eyes wide open.)
- You’ll learn how to create an internal alarm clock that will wake you up exactly when you want. (You’ll never have to awaken to that annoying alarm ever again.)
- You’ll learn how to create a mental machine that gives you boundless energy. (Imagine feeling super charged with energy doing things that used to frighten or drain you.)
- You’ll discover how to instantly create such a powerful rapport with anyone that you could install a mental machine just by imagining it. (This is how others have created and installed mental machines in you!)
- You’ll learn how to directly hypnotize anyone by just asking a simple question. (It’s all part of a fun experiment you will do with people.)
- Create “opportunity alerts” to remind you when something you want is near. (Imagine programming your mind with a machine that alerts you when a potential sale prospect – or romantic partner – is close by.)
- Create defensive machines to set off internal “red flags” when trouble is approaching. (This will be your own personal “spidey sense” that will keep you out of dangerous situations and away from crazy people.)
- Therapists can install good and supportive mind machines that will help your clients. (This can be the most enjoyable part of your lighthearted social experiments.)
- You will learn how to covertly install a mind machine in anyone you want. (Imagine being able to create a “call me” alarm in those people you want to talk to.)
- The most amazing part is that it’s both simple and easy once you understand the concept. (Yes, it is easy… so easy you’ll think it’s crazy.)
- There is more … a lot more.
These skills can be used for good or bad.
Please use them with kindness.
I just wanted to let you know that I consider your CD “Mind Machines” truly remarkable..
“Making Mental Machines’ is absolutely great.”
“I enjoyed the CD”
“I enjoyed the CD, It is what I needed to update a very old memory, I did a Mind Dynamic Course decades ago & need to re-apply the techniques to my older age.”
I bought the CD ‘Making Mental Machines’ and i found the product to be very useful and it seem to be powerful. In fact, i knew about some of the techniques but now i have a better understanding about how and why it is in that way. i will making a good use of the product for my own personal development.