HOW TO BECOME A CULT LEADER
With the publication of a recent book our little ‘seduction community’ has been exposed. But the power you gain by learning ‘seduction’ methods pales in comparison to having the power and charisma of a cult leader. Let me give you my own personal example.
I was 25 and very lonely. Being an only child, I had no clue how to relate to women. I was at the end of my rope… but then I found a newsgroup that featured tips and tricks on how to “pick up” women. I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread! After studying this stuff for awhile I actually got pretty good at attracting women, but I could feel something was missing.
I was getting sex all right, but I wasn’t getting women to CRAVE me… to look UP to me… to REALLY want me deep inside. Then I saw a television news report about a man with a UFO cult, who had dozens of gorgeous young women fawning all over him – and this guy looks to be over 50 and about as attractive as Fred Sanford! What did this guy have that I didn’t? That’s when I decided to make a thorough examination of cult masters, gurus, and other ‘religious’ leaders. The stuff that these guys get away with is amazing! And now I’m here to share my findings with you.
If you’re like me, you really don’t want to START a cult. But by learning the methods and techniques of charismatic cult leaders, you can bond any woman (or women) to you for the long-term.
Here are just some of the things you will learn:
- What constitutes a ‘cult’ – and what doesn’t
- Types of cults you can start, with practicality in mind
- Where to hold gatherings when you’re on a budget
- An unbelievably effective (and simple) technique to get a woman to feel ‘high’ and elated! And yes, it’s 100% legal
- Examples from some of the most successful cults for indoctrinating members
- 2 methods of setting yourself up as an authority in the minds of women (and men too). These are so powerful that a popular ‘seduction guru’ wouldn’t even release them to his students for fear of legal action! These tactics are great one-on-one but can also be performed in front of groups
- ‘Military Patterns’ – military recruiters talk impressionable young people into signing up to get yelled at for months on end, receive crappy paychecks, and in some cases put their lives on the line, all for a concept. Now you can take their ideas for yourself!
- Lessons from TV preachers – if you’re like me you can’t help but laugh at these hucksters… BUT they rake in the cash and have followers that are loyal to the end
- How to Create Conformity – group/one-on-one exercises to bond people to yourself (or your group)
- How to Create Phobias – controversial stuff I know, but it can be done!
- Staying Out Of Trouble – simple tips to steer clear of legal violations
- All the above and much, much more…
This is not disrespect to religion or cults ( Is there a difference?). There are plenty of sheep wanting a shepard so if you’re up to the task be a shepard not a sheep.
I mean, for Gawd sake, if the preacher in the pulpit,or the Pope can do it, why not you?